Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Holli Gunther's September Goal: Go somewhere overnight with my hubby!

I think this should be my goal once a month!  Ok, realistically, at least 4 times a year.  It does so much for a marriage to be together--without kids--for at least 24 hours once in a while.  Just ask Nora, she just got back from her "Week of Heaven," right?? :)

Here is my husband and me at the Aspen Grove Marriage Getaway weekend last month. (Sorry for the blurry photo and my lovely outfit--we weren't quite prepared for the weather!) John Bytheway was the guest speaker.  It was so great!!  Beautiful surroundings, incredible speaker, it was totally worth missing a weekend that we could've been remodeling. Ha!
I highly recommend going to the marriage getaways there.  I think they hold them twice a year, but you have to sign up early!!  I am going to sign up now so that we can go next year.

1 comment:

Nora Mair said...

This looks like such a blast and what a nice break from duties and of course your remodeling. I can't wait to come see all your sweat equity. Week of heaven is never a bad thing, NoGuit!!