Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bekah Johnson's Projects & Goals for 2014

January:

Run the St. George Half Marathon

I suffered from plantar fasciitis and had to cut my running season short and work on healing so I was nervous and excited to train for and run a race this year with my girl friends in a sunny, warm spot.

I am also starting a running club at Oak Hills Elementary and I need to get that organized

February:

Write Love Notes every day to my kiddos and hubby and send them in their lunch boxes.
Once a week pick someone in the family to be awarded the Special plate for something wonderful they did that week!
{We are also going to Disney World!!}

March:

Write daily in a gratitude journal and focus on the Lord's blessings in our life.  Have the journal out in the kitchen and invite the family to participate!
{Running the Antelope Buffalo run with my sisters}

April:

Organize every room in the house!  Declutter and donate generously to the DI!

May:

Run the Ogden Marathon and qualify for Boston

June:

Make a Scrapbook for 2013.  I am very behind in scrapbooking but I am starting somewhere!

July:

Ma and Pa on Pioneer Trek. Camping in the great outdoors is huge for me!

August:

Start my job as Milcreek Junior High PTA President

September:

Sew Curtains for my Family Room

October:

Help my son Brigham finish his Eagle Scout Project.  Hopefully we will be at the finish up stage of the game

November:

Daily Scripture study and family council

December:

Family Service Project

[My dream is to build houses in Mexico or Dominican Republic but I am flexible}



No comments: