Saturday, October 11, 2014

Anne Halpenny, September, Online Courses

My goal was to take 1 online course and 1 webinar as continuing education for my profession as a librarian. I've been registered for an online course dealing with library programming for school-age children. This is the first one I'll have taken and I'm a little worried (I hate school, you see), but it's good to keep my hand in. I still need to take a webinar but at least I'm registered! Wish me luck!

I realize I didn't actually do this goal in the right month, (haven't done it at all yet) but it's slated to happen...

2 comments:

Donna and Bevan said...

Ah, continuing ed! Always in the back of the mind! A necessary inconvienence, but sometimes it can be fun! Hang in there!

Nora Mair said...

I'd stress if I was in the working field and "getting in the hours". Much luck doing in the webinar.